Want to lower my ranger.

ai havent really checked for any kits yet. I just got back from my dads a lil while ago. So he doesnt have internet. But what kit would you recomend?
Definitly go with DJM. How low you lookin to drop it and what year model is your truck?

i've never liked ranger's lowered i always thought they looked gay. i guess it's b/c i thought they were sissy looking trucks but IMO for drop kits if not DJM, go Belltech as they make solid kits.

i've never liked ranger's lowered i always thought they looked gay. i guess it's b/c i thought they were sissy looking trucks but IMO for drop kits if not DJM, go Belltech as they make solid kits.
Ill check them out too. And Ill try to keep it from looking gay

Hey I'm not trying to be a jerk just never liked the look of them lowered. I guess I'd rather do performance before dropping it but that's me. When I was doing my dakota I had the belltech ordered but it hadn't shipped so I never installed it. Was doing a 2/3.5 drop to make it even.

Hey I'm not trying to be a jerk just never liked the look of them lowered. I guess I'd rather do performance before dropping it but that's me. When I was doing my dakota I had the belltech ordered but it hadn't shipped so I never installed it. Was doing a 2/3.5 drop to make it even.
I know youre not being a jerk. I was just messing with ya. But ill chack out the other kit that you mentioned

if ur gunna drop it then u better take those lights off the bumper
Yea theyre coming off. I have them sold anyways. Ive been to lazy to take them off. My friend doesnt want to come get them off either. And hes the one buying them. lol

Yes, go Belltech if you want to be beaten into a retarted oblivion everytime you hit a pebble in the road.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.