wat kind of sub to get??

baseball44

i have a new tahoe and i just bought a enclosed box to fit behind the 3rd row of seats. it fits one 12 inch such with a 9 inch dept. i dont no much about subs but i want that one to beat pretty good and sound clear. let me no wat kind of sub that will sound good for a single 12

JBL p1222, Rockford fosgate T1 or T2, Kicker CVX, I've heard all of these subs the JBL is best bang for your buck but the t2 is king for what all i have named and the kicker is a middleweight between the jbl and a t1 or t2 but anyone you choice will beat nicely //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

first off, tom, how are you going to suggest a sub when you know nothing about the box

op

what size is the box (how many cubic feet)

is it ported or sealed

if ported what is it tuned to?
None the less recommend rockford and kicker...

no i don't at all. JL is a joke i have just done some cheap builds for people bc i have bought the subs and everything for quit cheap and was pleased with the outcome and i was just tying to give the guy some decent sub choices i wasn't trying to piss anyone off and i must agree they are way too over priced but the local audio shop i get my stuff from is a friend of mine so i don't pay like the rest of the normal customer does.

I notice alot of the smaller companies are overpriced. I find it easier to find deals on kicker rockford fosgate and jl audio on the net. If you choose to goto a local shop sure they are overpriced but on ebay i think not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.