weird high pitch distortion bass

Participant count
  • Participant list

Basshead808
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
My friends system is making weird high pitch water splashing distortion sounds. lol kind of hard to explain but when we turn on the system it plays the music for like couple of seconds but when we turn it up louder the speakers cut off and we hear the sub get softer and distortion, high pitch water splashing sounds. I was thinking it might have been speaker wires touching each other but I don't think so, We checked ground and it was good, fuses were good, amp stays on. We checked all of these and it still sounds like aliens, It is nothing to do with alternator whine. please help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.