• Thread starter <moxferd>
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<moxferd>

Need help, getting some type of feed back when plugging R C A's in to amp, sounds like a constant thumping. it doesnt start doing it until the amp warms up (like in the morning) It even does it after ive pulled out my face and turn the car off.

Yep. Amp's dead. You're going to have to replace it. It's kind oflike an odd heartbeat even when you're not playing music, correct?

I had an orion amp that started doing that. And like the previous person said, it's gone. I'm not sure about repairability.

hey please don't throw away ur amp man. I will take it from ya iof u decide u don't wanna spend tha cash to have it fixed. Email me @ Godsmack@Caraudio.com or BobCatKD@Aol.com

Jordan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.