What do I need?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jaredmonk
10+ year member

helena
I am installing my system. It consists of the Pioneer 7300 cd player. A Rockford Fosgate Punch bd 1000watt amp. And a Kicker L715" Solobaric. I also have the mount for my Suburban. (for the cd player)

What do I need now for wiring and such? My local car audio guy. Said he would install the deck and the amp with all the wiring for 110.00. Does that seem reasonable? It seems a little high to me but i dont know?

THanks

If it includes the wiring kit for both the amp and the CD player then it would be a good deal. A wiring kit for a 1000 watt amp would generaly run about $50-$60 alone. If the $110 is labor only, that's average. The local shops around my area generaly charge $55 for a 2 channel amp and $45 for a CD player not purchased in their store. This usually covers a CD HU wiring harness and basic labor only. Not the amp wiring kit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.