What do yall think? INTERIOR

Participant count
  • Participant list

RumbleNTheTrunk
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Liberty, TX
Alright Im wanting to do something with my door panels and dashboard im going to put in two-tone black on red buckets in and I want my interior to match because its gray right now...One of my homies is putting tweed on his panels? Im not really sure if that is going to work out but would I just be better off painting them? and if so what should i pick up Im going to lowes tommorow....theres autozone, sherwin williams around, what can you pick up at any of those places? Heres a pic of my truck...holla back

http://fbcdaisetta.org/ride.JPG

My local Advance Auto carries a wide variety of duplicolor paints. They have a paint for interior pieces, pick that up and some of their adhesion promoter(i think its primer better suited for plastic).

I like vinyl/leather(if I had the money) wrapped interiors. Not too hard to do if you can use a pair of scissors and are willing to spend and hour or 2 learning the basics of sewing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.