What do you wow them with?

If I am showing off the subs, I play Mike Jones - What Ya Know About.

If I am showing of SQ, I play something from the Eagles' Hell Freezes Over album or from the Alice In Chains Unplugged album. Breakdown by Tantric is cool too.

Metallica-One
can't go wrong with that one, then it's on to something with lots of nasty low-end.
except the production quality *****, even compared with stuff that was out in '88. justice was produced by flemming rasmussen, who didnt produce anything. basically, it was tallica that produced it and the SQ of the recording is not very good. i have heard one on some home systems that ran my boy upwards of $8 grand and it didnt even sound that good.

If I am showing off the subs, I play Mike Jones - What Ya Know About.
If I am showing of SQ, I play something from the Eagles' Hell Freezes Over album or from the Alice In Chains Unplugged album. Breakdown by Tantric is cool too.
x2 on Hell Feezes Over

Alice In Chains Unplugged sounds great -- except for whatever they are doing that makes your tweeters (esp. the right one) sound like they are blown. Anyone else notice this?

You want a great mix of all tones in a kick@$$ metal song. Check out Unearth - Predetermined Sky at about 2:20. It will melt your face off. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif It was my test track in picking out my set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.