What does everyone think about Fusion Amps

robertspangler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am picking a Fusion PP-AM120040 which is the big powerplant 4 channel amp and im thinking about picking up one of the Fusion PP 2000d i dont know what the model number is but was wondering what other people thought about them, i get them all at closeout cost's and all have a warrenty, Like i paid 100 bucks for the fusion 4 channel with a life time warrenty on the amp. (its nice to have a best friend that owns a car audio shop)

Hmm, I was at a shop that sold fusion a few months back and the shop owner actually recommended the Kenwood amp to this guy for a budget sub amp over Fusion. I jokingly commented that Kenwood was overrated and the shop owner said "but it isn't as overrated as Fusion!":eek:

It could have just been hearsay by that particular dealer. Honestly, that is the first time I EVER saw someone who sells Kenwood recommend Kenwood over another product!

my fusion nvam 250001 is quite the amp. rated at 1850rms at 1 ohm, mine was benched tested at a tad over 2krms.(2081rms at 12.5v) at

35107.jpg

P3070002.jpg

they have good radios.
They used to make a **** good amplifier back in 90 on up to 2002.

KAC-1020,1023 ect. and those Excelon Motorized face amplifiers were pretty well built and ahead of their time. Probably one of the only Car Audio amplifiers that could be contolled by the deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.