What i got with my pep boy's gift cards:)

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Well guy's i did buy foglight's for my explorer but didn't want to go with the huge off roading fog light type look really and didn't want to modify much. So i went back exchanged em and got these baby's:)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. They will be mounted behind my grille.

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

Well i got em in guy's. wanted to go with a nice stock look so i pulled the plastic guard at the bottom of the bumper off. I used a 3" whole saw to cut the circle perfect and filed it down to fit snug and flush right up againist it . I will be sure to take better pics at night when there lit up . but here is how they look i know not clean we just got a huge snow storm here.

Here is a full shot of them with the headlights.

IMG_1922.jpg

Here is a shot of just them flush mounted looking stock.

IMG_1921.jpg

Here is a shot of them just lit up without my headlights. L.E.D.'s FTW:).

IMG_1889.jpg

Thanks man. The holes were not there man i actually cut them and measured them apart from each other and cut them with a 3" inch whole saw they fit in perfect and flush up againist that piece:).

$50 but i only had to put $10 cash towards cash each gift card i had was $20 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

haha. i like my new ride man plus should get louder alot easier to . from what i hear also Suv's get louder then a trunk car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date