What is your favorite sub that u've owned?

soundsplinter rl-s 12"

SQ of this sub and authority kills everything

ive owned fi q, jbl gti, jl w7, alpine type r, jl w6, dd 9515g, re mt, elclipse ti, lightning audio storm v1, si bm, kicker l7 and a bunch more

PROBLY a toss up from my Kove audio armagedons and my 15xxx.

woofers ive owned were

audiobahn flame q's

elemental design E10k.14

jl 10w0

fi 10 ssd

kove audio kld15's

fosgate 12 hx2

kicker crv

kicker L7

old mag

I've never seen one and it's hard to find pics. Most subs you can just look up on the internet, but not really eD's subs.

Yeah, I know... I have a few pretty good pics of it. I'm debating on whether or not to sell it, or just keep it for possible future use. I just got a killer deal on a JL 12W6V2, and want another one, but have no $ to get another one... but selling the 15A would give me the funds I need.

18W3 in 3 cubic ft. sealed box sold it after only a few months of having it, was by far the best setup I had but someone made me an offer on the box and sub that nobody would refuse

Pic of that sub?
I should have taken a couple more as well... you can't see the woven tinsel leads.

100_1288.jpg

100_1290.jpg

My two favorites so far have to be Alpine Type-R's (if thats not obvious) and 8" kicker CVR's.

I've had the most luck with the Type-R's in my vehicles. Nice efficient drivers, and you cant get any better for the $$$

I like the 8" CVR's because they can be had for d@mn cheap, and get perdy loud. A while back sonic had them for $50, buy one get one free, and that made for one killer budget setup.

Im abouts to try a pair of kenwood 3011's in my girlfriends car on 600rms. They cost me $60 total, so im wondering how they will compare to the CVR's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.