What kind of box is this AND where can i get another one?

4th order bandpass. Flipping the sub will put the basket in the sealed section which makes it much harder to detect a clipped signal cause you can't smell the coil getting stinky. May change the tuning if the box is designed with sub displacement for the ported section.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

good info, you think it will sound better with basket in sealed section? could always tune the amp with basket in port side and then flip it?? kinda new to these type builds, sounds amazing for what it is being an old orian 10" i usually build slot ports and sealed boxes...

My 4th order is punchy as fuck, lol. Sounds better on quick kicks than boomy shit, unfortunately
My kinda box. Although my 15's tline plays everything including metal so I can demo the decaf and play As I Lay Dying hard af.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

^^ I can attest to that. When I took a demo of CSCstang's T-line 15's, it hit all the punch notes with the quickness and still hit the super low lows no problem at all. I was blown away to say the least. I love the T-line he built for me as well. Can play anything you throw at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ I can attest to that. When I took a demo of CSCstang's T-line 15's, it hit all the punch notes with the quickness and still hit the super low lows no problem at all. I was blown away to say the least. I love the T-line he built for me as well. Can play anything you throw at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah.... Makes me want to do a dual t line xfl 15 for my 5.2.2 dolby atmos home audio. Itll destroy those 1000$ velodyne subs people overpay for anyday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.