What settings would help this out?

Participant count
  • Participant list

95Prober
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
Hey guys,

I have a set of 3-way CDT componants in kickpods and the doors up front and four 12" subs in the rear which are ported.

I know it is a lot of cone area, but Im trying to figure out what settings, if any, can

help me have the bass in the rear a beat or so quicker to catch up with the front staging in faster paced songs when playing techno, dance etc.

Obviously, since Im sitting so close to the 3-ways, the rears seem to be just a split second behind in the bass notes. Is there a way to even up things more with settings on the subs amp or on the deck?

Thx

time alignment. Some head units have it. I don't really know any amps that have it. But I know you can buy a processor for it.

in ur case u would delay the front speakers a few miliseconds

time alignment. Some head units have it. I don't really know any amps that have it. But I know you can buy a processor for it.
in ur case u would delay the front speakers a few miliseconds
x2.. the older alpines had it idk about others now adays..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.