What size batcap do you reccommend?

LIMITED84REGAL
10+ year member

Hey guys imma put two TMA 1000.1 amps with my two JL W6 12s along with a TMA 400 watt 4 channel amp.

Im going to prob have to do a batcap in the trunk so does anyone have a suggestion on the size of the batcap i should get?

I think i will do the Yellow top Optima in the front, Im doing that cuz Im putting in a new 350 in my 84 regal. Any help is appreciated guys thanks!!

Batcap 2000 up front is more than likely enough.

Dont dont do the Yellow top, do the redtop up front if anything. Great choice choosing the BatCap

Batcap 2000 up front is more than likely enough. Dont dont do the Yellow top, do the redtop up front if anything. Great choice choosing the BatCap
I had the redtop in the front on my regal when i had the 6 cylinder but i had problems with it in not staying charged for more than a week in the winter, prob cuz i didnt drive it in the winter but id start it ever other week...idk guys...everyone thinking one batcap in the front should be good enough?

those are what 750 at 2? you could get away with an hc600 probably.. thats what i used when i ran w6's.. I still have mine if you want it.. let me know
What do you still have? the batterys or the subs?

Im going to run one amp per sub...

2000? or 3000? You all think that this would be enough and no need for a optima? I thought that they were suppose to be the best cuz you can drain them down to nothing and they will still hold a charge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.