what sub? seriously

Yessir. One of the most pleasing woofers according to the Great 12" Challenge that took place a couple of months ago. According to the tests, they can handle almost 1800w on music:naughty:

Yessir. One of the most pleasing woofers according to the Great 12" Challenge that took place a couple of months ago. According to the tests, they can handle almost 1800w on music:naughty:
what about clipping... and gain up?

I would never suggest sending a clipped signal through a subwoofer. The Q is the SQ sub in Fi's lineup, but still gets crazy loud and handles tons of power.

I would never suggest sending a clipped signal through a subwoofer. The Q is the SQ sub in Fi's lineup, but still gets crazy loud and handles tons of power.

I DONT NEED A SQ sub i have my IDmax for the SQ show stuff... i just need retard stupid with 1K... that can bump my aids off me

I DONT NEED A SQ sub i have my IDmax for the SQ show stuff... i just need retard stupid with 1K... that can bump my aids off me
As I stated, th Q still gets VERY loud. The Fi BTL is Fi's SPL sub, but they take at least souble the power you have (2000w RMS spec and can handle almost 6kw on music according to 12" Challenge Results).

Here's the link to the challenge. Do some reading and pick a woofer.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103

Well the Mach5Audio MJ-18s are in stock,

or you could run 4 of the MAW-12's, they faired well in the 12 Challenge with not much power needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.