What subs would you use??

cash94
10+ year member

Im looking into getting a pair of 12's for my 02 maximas trunk. I would like to power them with a audioque 2200d or like a kicker zx2500.1, something in the 2500watt range. I would like to have both spl and sq. i was looking into dc audio level 3 or 4, ascendant audio havoc. any input for a well known high end brand sub would be appreciated. if anyone has a better opionion on the amp, im open to all suggestions. thanks

seems that ssa icon 12's have the win, also a few of you mentioned one 12 would do fine. but my initial plan was to squeeze one 18 in the trunk but you cant do that easily at all, plus i still wanted alittle trunk space for my tools and stuff. that being said i figured a ported box built at 3ft^3 would fit snug back there, and subs to fill in that box would come out to 2 12's. what would your ideas be for one 12? im also open to other sugestions, my plan is to fit the most subs in my trunk but still have alittle room for storage, weather that be 2 12's, 1 15, 4 10's, etc.. and be loud as possible. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.