Votes: 10 33.3%
  • 2 13W7s

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • level 5 12s and add power

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Wall 2 18s

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
To be honest it is not even close to accurate and if you follow that method you will be upset thing you should be doing 150's+ and you are only donig a 140 at best. This is where math will end up being very very wrong do to imperfections in the "real world" causing variances that are not accounted for in such a basic algorithm.

exactly but it helps model the woofer so you can see a tad of the scope on paper. were you might be i thought i point it out well enough that is not dead nuts on but close.
any ways what your guys thought on the z con 15 for this guy think it would work for his budget for two of them? also would it fit his build i know it has more output then the dc xl's and more x max etc. because the spl on the z con starts according to that formula at 101db's at 1w/1m ware they quote that sub at 93spl. now for the xl's it is about 98.96 spl according to the formula the only reason i bring this up is they want number's along with good sound quality. i know the dd3510 are good sub but i do not think they got the output to compete with his xl's at that point he should just keep his xl's. another sub that may work is the fi car audio sp4 15" sub which put out about 96.52 db's according to the formula which is less then the xl's but has way more x max than the xl's. it stuff to think about i do not even know if they would fit in his scion tc...
Full of fail. Thanks for the laughs though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies