• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 776
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I have a '99 Jeep Cherokee and I'm thinking about getting a system for it. I have no clue how much I want to spend but I just wondering what people would reccommend and how much everything would be. I listen to all kinds of music, mainly rock but a lot of rap also... thanks to anyone that helps me out.

I basically like the idea of starting out with a single 12" sub, a quality box, a quality amplifier, a quality head unit, and above all a QUALITY install.

Price range? You could find a "system" for uner $150. You could also spend thousands on the same system. There is a limitless boundry of money you can spend.

Bascially, for those five items I mentioned before you're looking at $700-$1500. The biggest factor in prices are Brand and Dealer.

When I first started out, I just need people to give me brand names so I could go research them. So, I'll throw some at you.

For head units: Pioneer, Alpine, Eclipse

For Subs: JL Audio, Eclipse, Kicker, Rockford Fosgate

For Amps: Lots of names could fit here.

Those names right there will get you started in your car audio quest. Of course there are many others. Many higher "quality" and many lower. That's just a basic midrange sampling.

Know it's kind of rambling. If you have anymore specific questions, bring em.

Hope it helps.

well i was thinking about 2 12"s... As for the prices, I belong to this club where you can get everything at wholesale prices, so that should be a problem considering wholesale is so much cheaper on these kind of things. I'm not sure what companies they carry, I'll go soon and check.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
20240519_201344.jpg

audiobaun

May 19, 2024
Screenshot_20240519-213549.png