what's it called what tweeters sit in, in my door?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sail panel ?
thats it! you the man!

**** you answering all my noobs questions thanks!

would you happen to know a company that does custom Sail panels? or should i have my install shop do that? i want my tweeters on axis

thats it! you the man!
**** you answering all my noobs questions thanks!

would you happen to know a company that does custom Sail panels? or should i have my install shop do that? i want my tweeters on axis
I'm not sure who does that...They would most likely need to be fiberglassed to work...You could check with local shops and get some rates...

I was looking at using the angle mounts provided with my tweeters today on my car...I dont think they will look too bad...once I mount them
let lmk how it looks, im looking to get some Legatia L1 Pro R2 Tweeters, they better blow me away lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.