What's wrong with Skar Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats kool..i just dont wanna take that chance..lol
I've seen a lot of people buy them without a problem, i actually have not met anybody who had a problem. Just don't want you to miss out if Skar subwoofer sounds good to your ear, but like I said try to listen to all different subs there are a lot of them out there, IAD is also good 3 inch VC 1000watts but i think its on pre order

Even if they aren't THAT bad, i'd much rather give my hard earned money to a business that deserves it. Regardless, they're better woofers and amps for the money, and they won't have that god awful name on them.

ok there is a fine line between b and a Stock . But if you buy brand new products you should receive a brand new product not some used piece of crap, thats marked or beat to hell

Brought back from the grave!!!
I agree wit all Skar hatters .. But one thing I don't think can be held against him is preordering all the sa8s and sellin them full price that's not a skam that's how most buissness's actually are ran... But he's still a peice of shittt and did a million other shady things and has a very loose butthole lmao but that's my .2 cause I just read first page of this thread popped in my head

And dude dtrom typer kitchen floor shot ASAP ... That is all

I have dealt with skar twice, each time the outcome was above board. Customer service was fine also. My ma-8's are doing what they were advertised to do, with a much better blend into my set-up than the 12inch rf t2 and take up less space. I would not hesitate to deal with them again. Say what you feel because i am pleased.

I have dealt with skar twice, each time the outcome was above board. Customer service was fine also. My ma-8's are doing what they were advertised to do, with a much better blend into my set-up than the 12inch rf t2 and take up less space. I would not hesitate to deal with them again. Say what you feel because i am pleased.
Glad it worked out for you. For others it hasn't... he is still a skammer.

Deal with him at your own risk.

What's a Skar?
masked-troll-face-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

Don't try and buy any amps from kevin (owner of skar) directly. Because if someone else offers him more after the deal is made, he will return your money and resell to them. If you ask him why, he will prolly say because the amps were blown. Then the new buyer will receive blown amplifiers. And Kevin will tell the new owner they broke the amps.

...And if you tell him to send you the amplifiers regardless if they are blown, chances are Kevin will say they have been sent to service and he will sell them to you once they get repaired. Which is kinda weird when one amp gets sold to another person and the other is back up for sale at a higher price than what I paid. TRue story... he did that to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

FVCK SKAM AUDIO! Idk what's worse....his boxes or his customer (scammer) service

I have never had any dealing with Skar or his products so i can't say from experience. I have heard Jacob from Sundown designed some of his subs but I'm just wondering why Jacob work with such a guy if he really is as bad as everyone says?

I personally do not own any Skar products, and have never dealt with Kevin before. I have a good friend who bought a "used Sundown 3500" from him and it was pretty much new. That's the only honest feed back I know of him. What I don't understand is all these people saying they ordered new subs but got used subs. If that's the case, then why not just file a paypal dispute? Why keep used subs when you ordered new ones. If that was the case, it would be pretty easy to prove and get your money back. I am considering buying 4 of the VVX version 2 12s. I read through this entire thread of hate on Skar, and didn't find one single example of the Skar subs not preforming up to task. For the price, I can't find a better deal. If someone who hates Skar so much can, please feel free to tell me where. I'm looking for 4 10s or 12s in the VVX price range.

I personally do not own any Skar products, and have never dealt with Kevin before. I have a good friend who bought a "used Sundown 3500" from him and it was pretty much new. That's the only honest feed back I know of him. What I don't understand is all these people saying they ordered new subs but got used subs. If that's the case, then why not just file a paypal dispute? Why keep used subs when you ordered new ones. If that was the case, it would be pretty easy to prove and get your money back. I am considering buying 4 of the VVX version 2 12s. I read through this entire thread of hate on Skar, and didn't find one single example of the Skar subs not preforming up to task. For the price, I can't find a better deal. If someone who hates Skar so much can, please feel free to tell me where. I'm looking for 4 10s or 12s in the VVX price range.
There's nothing wrong with the equipment ...

The owner is another story .. There's threads years back of him being shady long before there was even a skam I mean Skar ..

If you can get the vvx's cheap grab them .. There nice woofers

I don't remember people saying that they got used subs, but rather "b" stock subs with flaws sold as "a" stock.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.obsidiancaraudio.com%2F&ei=3hNeUofEFc6i4AOJm4CoCA&usg=AFQjCNEcKikPOIvb-ZJM20RpOLxE-HFTTQ&sig2=8YD2ibZo7tJMvU_91YdXvQ&bvm=bv.54176721,d.dmg

WoofersEtc.com - SA-12 D4 - Sundown Audio 12" 600W Dual 4-Ohm SA Series Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - P3D4-12 - Rockford Fosgate 12" Dual 4 Ohm Punch Stage 3 Series Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - SPW-1210 - Nakamichi 12" 1200 Watt Sound Quality Competition Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - T6-12 - Soundstream 12" 900W RMS Dual 4 Ohms Tarantula Series Subwoofer

Just a few in that price range and power ratings.Did a quick search was all.Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...