whats your view on eDead sound deadener?

ok im reposting this, and leaving the thread at that. you guys are welcome to continue talking/ragging about whatever you want. im sticking to the other forum up to 13 answers and none of them have said anything but edead comments and reviews. here are my final words again, please read it.

you're absolutely right. i posted the same question on my other audio forum. (which is another thing you guys bi.tch about. who cares if i ask multiple forums=more people=more input. hell next thing you know ill be shopping at 2 maybe even 3 different online sites also...) so far 11 answers, none of them doing anything other than answering my question about edead. i guess 1 guy did say "you're right there are a lot better brands than edead, but here is my review on it from when i had it...." funny how this forum (not just this question) is always out to do anything but answer the question at hand. as im sure you didnt read the hole thread ill give you the cliff notes. all you guys do here is take my question, which i was not and am not even set on edead, i just wanted to know everyones experiences, and every single person is telling me every product i should get other than edead. if you cant see how this is irritating im sorry. but on the other hand, under that same concept and rationalization, we should list in a sticky the best sub/amp/hu/sound deadener/ect. for everyone to see. that way when joe blow comes along asking about a product like a type R sub, we can quickly point him to that sticky to let him know he is not getting the BEST! because obviously he can afford the best! just like apparently i can as well, or so you guys think. next time you are going to buy a toaster, microwave, tv, anything, be sure to buy the most expensive or what is considered to be the best. dont bother asking people about lesser models, they will obv just point you out to the best that is available to date and you should 100% buy it. whats that? you are interested in that amplifier??? you want a review or thoughts about it??? here is our review/thoughts at CA: dont buy this 380$ alpine m1000 amplifier, the best one out there is xxxxx, sure it is 1,400$ but this is the one you should get.... see my point. very very rude and irritating. so you guys get off topic about how my question about reviews or thoughts on edead are dumb, so i fire right back with the med school life things, trying to make a point, it has nothing to do with anything. its simple, have a review or some thoughts on edead or have heard something about it, good or bad, great! share it with me. dont know anything about edead and all you know is don's sds is the best ever??? well good for you, but that is not what i asked. so while i can respect you taking time out to type that to me, at the same time im hoping you can now see where im coming from. and as far as not doing my homework, first off, all the edead people who ask the question get the same f'n answers. no real review of someone using edead, its more so "sds or ss or damplifier is better...." that is NOT what i asked. im sure royal purple oil is better for my car but i dont want to pay 11$ a quart when im not looking for an ALL OUT performance product. for my specific situation im just looking for something that will work decent, therefore i stick to mobile 1. under your guys thought process you should only get the best of everything always... secondly they ARE 100% under new management for several months now so yes i do want a more modern review of the product as some of those edead posts are dated back to when bob barker and jesus hung out together. sigh. rant over.

or not type it on a phone? was it to hard for you to read because there were capitals missing?? and once again another wasted post. so anything to add about your experience with edead? or are u just like most of the others wasting my time?
I gave you an answer that you didnt want to hear, doesnt mean you have to turn into a panty sniffer. If you cant comprehend basic English on Rudy's site or your just plain stupid then dont come here. You will get ripped apart for acting ignorant and like your shit dont stink.

BTW I didnt bother reading it. Im used to reading paragraphs.

Whats the best 18" subwoofer on the market?

This thread is sad. Half the posts on here are way off topic. The OP asked a simple question and people who have never even used said product bash it. Same retards that bash Audiopipe, Lanzar Opti, and MB Quart, without using their products. No wonder this site is going downhill. Too many "experts" on here. To the OP, eDEAD is not bad stuff for the money. No it won't fall off if you apply it right. I used peel and seal on my doors and it is still strong as ever 6 months later. Just do 1 layer and test it out. If one isn't enough then use another until YOU are happy with it.

I gave you an answer that you didnt want to hear, doesnt mean you have to turn into a panty sniffing fagget. If you cant comprehend basic English on Rudy's site or your just plain stupid then dont come here. You will get ripped apart.

Alright so since the OP is a bitch lets totally derail this topic more.

The best 18?

WHATEVER FITS YOUR APPLICATION AND BUDGET.

Actually what I've found works well to block out major noise is a single layer of a GOOD brand (dynamat, second skin, whatever) and throw edead on top of the good stuff.

Lol, so you are going to a different site, because all 13 people helped you on one question. Prove it OP.....copy and paste bro, or link it.....

Edead 80 and Edead 120 is GREAT stuff! Soo upset they discontinued the 120.....honestly that was the best deadening I'd ever used!

I've used Damplifier, peal and seal, all forms of dynamat, fatmat, raamat and a few others. The 120 was def. the BEST FOR THE MONEY!

Edead 80 isn't far behind. Shy away from the 40 as it's beginner mat.

I've installed over 1000 ft of Edead (60% Edead 80, 20% 40 and 20% of the 120), and have had no problems with any of it. Installing it a lot will be key in whether deadning falls down/off.

For the record, yes, dynamat extreme and Damplifier IS better than the eDead 40 and 80 but NOT enough to justify the price difference.

Hope my post helped you out a bit!

V.

This thread delivers. So much fail by one. James Bang, thank you for the laughs. It is great to watch when someone only wants to read/hear what they want. Best CA.com thread in months. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This thread delivers. So much fail by one. James Bang, thank you for the laughs. It is great to watch when someone only wants to read/hear what they want. Best CA.com thread in months. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Had fun the HOLE time.

Then move on bro.....you want good cheap deadener, Raamat is good stuff.
I have used them all and for price, is hard to beat.

They do bring up solid points though about price to sqft.....and doing only sections at a time and if done right, in the long run can save you money.
I gave you an answer that you didnt want to hear, doesnt mean you have to turn into a panty sniffer. If you cant comprehend basic English on Rudy's site or your just plain stupid then dont come here. You will get ripped apart for acting ignorant and like your shit dont stink.

This thread is sad. Half the posts on here are way off topic. The OP asked a simple question and people who have never even used said product bash it. Same retards that bash Audiopipe, Lanzar Opti, and MB Quart, without using their products. No wonder this site is going downhill. Too many "experts" on here. To the OP, eDEAD is not bad stuff for the money. No it won't fall off if you apply it right. I used peel and seal on my doors and it is still strong as ever 6 months later. Just do 1 layer and test it out. If one isn't enough then use another until YOU are happy with it.
Actually what I've found works well to block out major noise is a single layer of a GOOD brand (dynamat, second skin, whatever) and throw edead on top of the good stuff.
Edead 80 and Edead 120 is GREAT stuff! Soo upset they discontinued the 120.....honestly that was the best deadening I'd ever used!I've used Damplifier, peal and seal, all forms of dynamat, fatmat, raamat and a few others. The 120 was def. the BEST FOR THE MONEY!

Edead 80 isn't far behind. Shy away from the 40 as it's beginner mat.

I've installed over 1000 ft of Edead (60% Edead 80, 20% 40 and 20% of the 120), and have had no problems with any of it. Installing it a lot will be key in whether deadning falls down/off.

For the record, yes, dynamat extreme and Damplifier IS better than the eDead 40 and 80 but NOT enough to justify the price difference.

Hope my post helped you out a bit!

V.
here is the best part everyone:

Originally Posted by shavenblazer

Is that peal and seal on your roof???

James Bang

no sir, that would be edead

this is from one of JAMES BANG'S older threads.........

LMFAO AHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

If you don't want to learn from my mistakes, go make your won.

Old thread as you said.

Thanks for taking the time to search my stuff. It made me feel warm and fuzzy.

edit: unappreciative phuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't want to learn from my mistakes, go make your won.
Old thread as you said.

Thanks for taking the time to search my stuff. It made me feel warm and fuzzy.

edit: unappreciative phuck.
haaaaaaaahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah

here is the best part everyone:

Originally Posted by shavenblazer

Is that peal and seal on your roof???

James Bang

no sir, that would be edead

this is from one of JAMES BANG'S older threads.........

hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaalololololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalolahahahhaloapaloajdsi;ofgasi;ofkjldsjd;lfjask;lfhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahah

Most of us learn from our mistakes ...

tap_test.jpg

... the clever ones learn from the mistakes of others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.