whats your view on eDead sound deadener?

or not type it on a phone? was it to hard for you to read because there were capitals missing?? and once again another wasted post. so anything to add about your experience with edead? or are u just like most of the others wasting my time?
Clearly, your time is very valuable. If its too valuable to sift through replies you dont want, to find the ones you do, then I suggest avoiding the internet altogether. Seriously, who do you think you are to criticize people who spent some of their valuable time to reply in your thread, simply because they wasted YOUR time apparently forcing you to read it?

If you've done testing you feel is relevant and insightful, why are you wasting other people's time asking for opinions. Feel free to take your ball and go home.

I gave you an answer that you didnt want to hear, doesnt mean you have to turn into a panty sniffer. If you cant comprehend basic English on Rudy's site or your just plain stupid then dont come here. You will get ripped apart for acting ignorant and like your shit dont stink.
BTW I didnt bother reading it. Im used to reading paragraphs.

Whats the best 18" subwoofer on the market?
Did he ever address why he wants to use a vibration damper as a sound barrier? Ive read most of the thread, but I couldn't make it through that walloftextwithnostructure he posted a page or two ago.

Learn from others mistakes, don't try hear what you want and get pissed when someone else is not telling you what you want to hear when they have the experience to back it up.

Two entertaining sound deadening/dampening threads in one week. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

One has to feel sorry for those individuals who believe marketing hype over the truth. CLD to stop road noise? Seriously? People "with experience" saying it makes a huge difference yet they have no measurements to back it up except to say that they "hear a difference".... At least the interwebz can be quite entertaining at times!

To the OP, it's YOUR money so please feel free to spend/waste it however you choose to do so.

Did he ever address why he wants to use a vibration damper as a sound barrier? Ive read most of the thread, but I couldn't make it through that walloftextwithnostructure he posted a page or two ago.
No he didnt. Not sure why he would. Thats what CCF and MLV are for.

Another wasted post. Answer the ******* question douche. what's your view on eDead?!?!?!? *****.

edead though cheap and inneffective compared to other real vibration dampers, is not nearly as worthless as your existance is.

Happy Thanksgiving dwarf!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.