Wheelieking71's Packaging Job!

Hjbennett
10+ year member

Amp arrived with speedy shipping from Fedex. Opened box and was flabbergasted.... This amp was packaged for armageddon. Starting from skin of amp:

1 - amp was wrapped with approx 18 layers of rolling foam.

2 - 8 layers of small bubble wrap

3 - Sandwiched between 1" thick layer of small bubble wrap

4 - Wrapped with large bubble wrap enough to completely fill box with no movement.

This box could have fallen from the Fedex truck; been struck by a vehicle following too closely and still have no damage to amp. Greatest packaged item I have ever received.

Now to start the build for my son's yukon!

Was expecting some pics of a horrible packaging job. Glad to hear he packaged it up real good! Nothing ***** more than getting a package only to see that it got completely destroyed during shipping.

Was expecting some pics of a horrible packaging job. Glad to hear he packaged it up real good! Nothing ***** more than getting a package only to see that it got completely destroyed during shipping.

Lol yeah i did that on purpose. Best way to get more views! Everyone should take packing lessons from this shipper

Same here... was ready to be entertained with some horrible packaging job... but, great to see another positive transaction.

oh i was expecting something like this

motivator1fbc7cd497e60f57432d6b2c37.jpg

UPS would still have broken that.

Funny how everyone expects this kind of packing, but few would be happy about paying the 20$ for bubble wrap and extra postage for the weight and size.

This made me literally laugh out loud. Our phone book is approx 3/8" thick.
Our phone book is a good 1000+ pages lol. I didn't have any news paper handy so in the game board USPS flat rate box I stuffed one side full, Then wrapped the amp in tons of phone book paper then taped it up. Placed amp in the box, then put in a bunch more pages for a snug fit, lol. It did the job..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Hjbennett

10+ year member
Hjbennett
Yazoo city, MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views