where do i put my 8" ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

luciferstm

The family has a 2000 nissan frontier, as a small truck for a family, the system obviously needs no more than an 8" however, the interior is incredibly small, cant remove or alter significantly any interior parts and cant use the bed of the truck as it doubles for a work vehicle (not to mention body chopping to vent bass inside would be frowned upon), so where do you put even a box as small as a sealed 8"?

sys info: clarion cd head, profile 4chx50 amp (passenger seat), rf 5.25 co-ax (front doors), rf 8" sub likely to be mounted in custom enclosure pending mounting advice

Since I have never been in one I have to ask..how much room do you have behind the seat? Under the seat? I have two 8s in a Subaru brat granted I have it in a ported enclosure tuned for lower extension but it isn't much.

Mike

Check with Q-Logic (Ithink they have a web site). They make many custom fit sub boxes called -Q-Logic boxes, a little pricy, but very convenient.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.