where to buy HERTZ amps?

no.... car audio is going to s hit because jackasses like you try to make a fortune off every install. we don't give fvck that your business is slow. eventually the prices will drop and your busniness will fail. i'm glad to see this happen. there's no since in a shop profitting like hell off each purchase. in houston, tx you can get killer deals on high-end gear because they know we want pay msrp. why can't everyone else do it? because idiots like you constantly try to pull the wool over our eyes. i got out of the car audio business because of this. couldn't stand watching people get ripped the fvck off by jackasses like you.
i hope some jackass breaks in your store and steals everything you got and then the insurance company doesn't pay for sh!t. ask jeff smith... that's what happened to him. atleast he would look out for us diyer's...
first, the manufacturer sells too high from the begining, just because it's a specialty/luxary product... something you really don't need. lets focus our energy on these sorry fvck's. why do you think sooo many new car audio manufacturers are popping up? it's a very lucrative business. hardly any of the product is original. all you need is a parts list catalog, order your stuff and put your name on it. how much do you think it cost a company to build one DLS A3(retails for $750)? you can throw in shipping cost, taxes, blah blah blah... it cost dls about $30 to build that amp. they sell it to distributor for $300. you do the math. these fvcks charge too much, and were tired of it. diyer's spend more time and money on new gear, and we offer free advertising here. we should get breaks not only because were cool like that, but because we don't need expert advise to go with the product.
MY GOD YOU ARE AN IGNORANT FUCK...

nG

Old thread, im sorry (saw it linked in the dbagroy thread) but why do none of you ***** about fi's prices? or audioque? they have similar markup, and yet they are "value brands".. how does that work? I buy online only because most of the brands i run are not sold in stores.. (see: similar to fi and audioque). i am personal friends with a few shop owners, and understand there fight..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DAATH

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DAATH
atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date