Where to buy replacement high roll surrounds?

Already checked ebay, parts express, and madisound. How do I get a hold of Team PSI?

Waiting on an email from Powerbass, but I know that's probably going to be more expensive than necessary.

Fixmyspeaker.com = PSI

I doubt you'll be able to salvage the cone while removing the heavily glued on surround, more power to ya if you want to try though lol. I'd go full on re-cone and make them bigger, faster, stronger...If you got them cheap enough it may be worth it to get them re-coned.

You can get in touch with my boy Ken @ Faultlinecustoms.com he does really nice work I'd go to him over anyone else..

Thanks for the contact info!

The cone is plastic and the surround is foam (previous generation), so I should be able to peel the surround away with a razor quite cleanly. One of them actually doesn't even really need it and could be fixed with silicone, but I like my subs to look nice too.

I got the pair for $120... with a box, that I already sold for $40, so I got them for eighty bucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'd have them reconed for 120$ each to handle mass power lol..But that's me. Would come out to $140-200 each for a pair of 2k rms each, subs..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SSS 18734

5,000+ posts
Dollar Menu Millionaire
SSS 18734
Kansas City, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date