Which component to look at?

MANTI5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Southern AZ
I have some 6.5" Polk db651 in my 08 Civic and they sound much better than the factory drivers but I'm thinking about moving them to the rear and getting some components. I've heard Boston Acoustics(not sure which model) have some great ones, what are some others I should consider for under $150 used or new?

Thanks and for future reference questions like these aren't looking for you to sell your products to someone because of course you're going to talk them up. I'm looking for opinions from people who have listened to a few and have experience.

If you like the Polks, I personally like the Polk MM line. The db line is entry level crap imo. I don't know why the MM's don't get mentioned more often, probably cause they're "mainstream" and a "home audio" company.

I have the IA6.5c set and they sound great. I still need to seal my doors and deaden a bit more, but I am very satisfied. After I added an EQ and set the levels correctly, they improved a bit more. I'd recommend them and they are $120 shipped at SSA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.