which kenwood amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

slyguy

im new to this audio thing so dont know much, but i need some help in picking a amp for my sub a 12'' kicker sub wired 4 ohms 400rms, im confused between the kenwood xr600-1 which i will need a line out converter for, or the kenwood KAC-9150D which has speaker level inputs, if anybody has any experience with either one i would appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...

About this thread

slyguy

slyguy
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
slyguy