Which sub????

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cbass
10+ year member

Livin Loud!
???
I recently bought a JBL BP1200.1 and i with my budget (280 more or less) i can buy:

2 PG RSDC12 dual 2ohm

2 RF P312 dual 2ohm

2 Alpine TypeR dual 2ohm

I'm leaning towards the PG's but they seem to like more power and the same for the R's.

Which ones should i get?... looking for a loud but good sounding system.

Thanks for the help.

What is your budget and max dimensions your box can be? I personally think there are a lot of subs out there that can achieve what you're looking for better than the ones you listed.

Did you read the thread starters budget?how the hell can he get 2 idq's,v3 at that
No, I did not notice until you mentioned it, thanks.

Dayton HO will work, got to part's express.

He can't get 2 IDQv3s, but he can buy my 3 10" ID OEMs.

Dual 2 ohm coils (measure about 2.4, so would wire down to about 1.67, which would be a touch over 2 ohms after box rise). Would work great on that amp.

$200 plus shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.