Why Dont New Rockford Amp's Sell?

You got ripped,I will give you 55 for it right now.
56 shipped... ha.

most of the new power series amps are putting up 300-500 watts over the rated power. Ppl for some reason just don't, bigger companies. If would be different if they bought a amp, it did less than rated power and messed up all the time. I haven't heard anyone state first hand problems, seems like a lot of the bashing /bandwagon that ppl jump on here all the time.

i'm upgrading my (4) older punch 500.2's with the chrome shrouds that are like six years old and have never had a problem with (around 750 watts at 2 ohms) for the newer power series 1500.1"s. i've seen birthsheets around 1200 at 2 ohms and around 1800 at 1 ohm. these can be had online for less than 500 bucks and they are super small footprint. super efficient at 2 ohms.

56 shipped... ha.
most of the new power series amps are putting up 300-500 watts over the rated power. Ppl for some reason just don't, bigger companies. If would be different if they bought a amp, it did less than rated power and messed up all the time. I haven't heard anyone state first hand problems, seems like a lot of the bashing /bandwagon that ppl jump on here all the time.
i was told that rf has been overrating their amps for the past 5 years. is there any truth to that? or how do you konw that "most of the new power series amps are putting up 300-500 watts over the rated power"?

its yours for 56 shipped

I've always had good luck with them, but I only buy the power series now. I would never pay retail though...ebay is the place for me, usually half off retail. The T1000 is a great amp, I've had my two 14 months using them everyday and competing all the while strapped into 1 ohm (half the rated impedance). I do quite well competing with them and they sound good too. I don't try to sway anybody to buy them over anything else since there is plenty of good stuff out there and its their money, but I still like them. To each his own I guess.

I loved my power series amp...

i am going back to it after i sell the punch 1000...

just the T1 subs....sigh....idk just wasnt happy. they are hella loud. but not happy. so they are shipping out today lol

i was told that rf has been overrating their amps for the past 5 years. is there any truth to that? or how do you konw that "most of the new power series amps are putting up 300-500 watts over the rated power"?
its yours for 56 shipped
STFU....

Guys,

Good mornin'

I'm not going to jump in here gun's a blazing because everyone has their own opinion - however a lot of stuff said in this short 4 pages are straight out lies.

Rockford did outsource their product to be built overseas - that is correct. But our engineers and new product dev. team are still here in Tempe pluggin' away comin' up with crazy new designs every day.

The comment regarding quality going down since the outsourcing is not true. To be frank, our quality on the newer amps is impeccable. I can say across the board returns are at an all time low and dealers and consumers are happier now then they have ever been.

For those of you that say "RF is Junk, RF is overpriced" I say this to you - give it at try now. Pick up a new amp and put it in your vehicle. The quality, the power is world times better than what we have had out in the past - not to discount the products in the past the current lineup is just that good! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We also introduced new Punch and Power coaxial / components this year - the Power speakers/comp just started hitting the streets the past 2 weeks.

These speakers are phenomenal!!! Our dealers across the US have told us that they are selling the new RF Power over the top of the line Boston and Focal... It's just a matter of time before word gets out that the speakers are legit.

Anyway I just wanted to clear the air on some of the stuff out there - I'm not a keyboard warrior and won't fight to the death online but feel free to call in and speak with me or send me a message.

Thanks to the RF supporters! And thanks to the ones that give it a shot!

Take Care

Here's the FACT.

RF is too expensive.

Some people will pay to have the Rockford brand but not the majority.. Enough to keep RF in business and doing well..

And for the price the enthusiasts believe / know they will get better performance out of another brand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.