Will 6x9s fit in the back speakers of a '94 Accord?

I believe the only issue with that gen of accord was ring depth...it wasnt very sufficant.

Either way you go I'd make MDF Baffles and use 6.5's in the back.

The rings would take you all of 10 min to make and give you clearer SQ (specially if u get that Excellon or 929)

Originally posted by B&R Innovations I believe the only issue with that gen of accord was ring depth...it wasnt very sufficant.

Either way you go I'd make MDF Baffles and use 6.5's in the back.

The rings would take you all of 10 min to make and give you clearer SQ (specially if u get that Excellon or 929)
so what about the 02 Accord? it only takes 6x9s, but is there like a bracket of some sort to hold a 6.5 instead?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.