Will my system hit?

okay and you said the same exact thing I did..that I was gay..so basically like I said the argument is just going in circles..you have no proven facts for them either so therefore you are also a liar.
underglows are gay because you think they are thats it.
I think they are gay too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Lol don't be mad ccab. I just treat stupid people how they deserve to be treated. Asking people if your stereo will "hit" is pretty stupid. Also you start a million different threads asking the same stuff and get mad when people tell you you're an idiot. You're widely known on these forums as being the village idiot... lol
and you obviously known as a dick

ha what school you goin to? i go to a 500 kid school and the worst system is a dude with some 10 inch p1s in his trunk. kicked not a good brand and doesnt slam, u prolly got ur shiz off some dude on craigslist. not trien to be a **** but this is a caraudio website with people dealin with some hi end shiz, of course every1 on here is gonna think thats a ****** system, runnin 5 gauge is one dumb a$$ mistake. your sayen ur goin with what u can afford, get some o gauge off ebay for $50, get on here and spend $200 for subs, make ur own box and get a decent amp for around $100-$150 and tada a decent system for $400. shiz look at all the post on here of people who have done a $500 build, they usually turn out slammin in the end. i think u just need to look around alil more and do ur research befor gettin on here and askin dumb questions about low end subs.

ecrack ur ****** stupid, whens the last time u went to a car show? iv seen hundreds of cars with neons. cars ur *** prolly couldnt even afford. yeah neons are flashy but its just somethen pple do who like it, and uhm i prolly see an escalade with neons on it once a week when im goin around to shows. and a bentley? ha how often do u see those in general? i have neons in my car and around so haaa

no. Hifonics is overrated. 5 gauge is laughable. Kicker CVX are low end. Your system might make you happy, but it would make me feel like losing the spelling bee in the LD class in grade school.
false...they helped me and my man eric hit 140 and a 143 in the 10s in a low tuned daily box with under 1500w

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.