WinISD help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pe stands for Power Entered, or the watts from the amplifier. I use either the RMS rating from the manufacturer or the RMS rating of the amplifier I intend to use.

You can get the published Re value from the manufacturer. Otherwise you can use a multimeter, get the resistance of your leads by touching them together, test the impedance of the voice coil(s), then subtract the resistance of the leads to get the DC resistance. I believe you can get Re for dual voice coils in parallel by dividing your measurement by 2. If they'll be wired in series you should multiply by 2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You have to know the signs for winisd. IMO, it really comes down to knowing what you’re doing. Some woofers don’t model well in winisd, at all.
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...
I would tend to blame the amp more than tbe sub if all wiring checks out. Skar is known to be on the finicky side when abused (not enough power...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...

About this thread

MikesJeepTj

MikesJeepTj
Jupiter, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet