Wiring subwoofer, better way?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JayWheezy
10+ year member

Hi, wanted to see what you guys thought. Going to be hooking up an idmax10, and it will be inverted in a tline. Will be wiring the sub at 2ohms, and would like to know if there's a neater/better looking way to wire the speaker wire to sub from the amp. Is there something I can use to connect the two wires going to the pos and 2 going to the neg, without just sticking the bare wire in? Or would that be the best way?

Many companies offer speaker pin connectors for speaker wires. Its simply a male pin, with a hole and setscrew to allow you to feed the wire into. Then the male pin fits into the speaker connector. Google speaker pin plugs to see what I mean.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.