WANTED WTB a Phoenix Gold Outlaw and M100 & M50

Participant count
  • Participant list

Draygen

CarAudio.com Newbie
If you have a outlaw and willing to part with it PLEASE let me know. I have an RX7 which will be going to shows and I would love to do a period correct system in it. I've done professional systems for over 20 years so it will be in good hands and a happy home. I've owned PG since 1993 and absolutely love them. I'm also looking for an M100 and M50 for another car. If you have either of those I'd be willing to chat. Please only amps in really good condition. I can find rusted out ones all the time on ebay. Thanks in advance!

Was Note Included
  1. Yes
Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah been keeping an eye on those as well. Found an M100 the other day, but still looking for an Outlaw.
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was finally able to pick up a BNIB Sony XEC1000 that took me a few years to locate. I used to run one back in the early 90s,and always wanted another.Ive got quite a few old gems. Grant has even bought a few Zeds from me that I may have to try and snagg back since he is selling off His collection now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...