WTF is this.....

i took the tape off and theres a big cut in it. I belive they are all mexicans actually.
mexicans and their terrible hand-eye coordination...

but to what it actually is, you never know... them germans and theyre fckin "engineering"

You guys are some racist @$$holes.

Blame the shop for $hitty work.

Blame yourself for taking it to them without checking them out 1st.

LOL... you work there.. that made it even better.. cut a hole in a hose and tape it... dont worr about ordering a new one since it is a dealership... just tape it.. HAHHA.. i would be up in a mexicans face tomorrow.. they muight not know what im saying but they would know i mean business

Looks like it's an exhaust gas return line. I can't tell though....does it hook back into the intake?

If it's an EGR line than that tape is probably gonna be plenty. Still shady though >.>

follow the pipe down and tell us what it connects to. could be an egr, pcv, and i've even seen a "blow-off" valve that looked like that on factory turbo setups a few years older. it's not turbo, is it? i would think that is the air cleaner box, but also could be a big maf unit, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bannock

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bannock
winnipeg,mb
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date