WTT JL Stealth box/amp, Exile 2400.1, Exile Comps. for Xbox 360/PS3

I got a 360 Elite with all the original accessories plus charge n play kit, and halo 3, still gots 10 months of xbox live you can have. List specs of your equiptment!!

Is the stealth box with the W1v2's or without them still in it? I am interested if you are willing to sell it out right depending on price. I do have a 360, just not so sure I want to get rid of it lol.

Is the stealth box with the W1v2's or without them still in it? I am interested if you are willing to sell it out right depending on price. I do have a 360, just not so sure I want to get rid of it lol.

Still in it.

in all honesty, prefer just the box. I have a pair of JL 10's that will work perfect in that, and an amp to power them. only trades I have is my big collection of JL RCA's and maybe 1 wireless 360 controller, other than that, I don't have a ton of cash OR trades, just seeing what your cash asking price for just the box would be (if you don't mind selling the subs separate), to get a rough idea on what I would be spending.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.