WTT: Like new Skar Audio VVX-10 D4's for decent sub amp

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have a pair of gently used Skar Audio VVX-10 D4's here that I bought a couple months ago that I would like to trade for a good quality sub amp. Something along the lines of an AQ1200D or anything in that approximate power and quality range would be great. Looking for about that much power at 1 ohm . Not looking to add any cash at all and depending on what you offer up I may ask that you add cash on your end to even things up. The subs are pictured in a birch enclosure of approximately 2.5 cubes tuned to 32 hz. This enclosure is only included if you are local or you really make it worth my while to ship it. I'd really rather not mess with shipping it but if its something too good to pass on I can probably make it happen. Would really prefer to only ship the subs though. Any questions please feel free to ask . PM is the best way to contact me .

1342973120.jpg

1342973126.jpg

Great subs despite what u may think of Kevin... My treo takes my sk-2500@.67ohm like its nothing...
you traded out the Skars? Also yea they are great, personally I got treated very well by Kevin, but I'm not sure if I'd have bought mine directly from him if I had known at the time his shady past. Sad that it tarnished the products.

you traded out the Skars? Also yea they are great, personally I got treated very well by Kevin, but I'm not sure if I'd have bought mine directly from him if I had known at the time his shady past. Sad that it tarnished the products.
Nope still have mine and just got my sk2500 last week. Nothing but good deals between me and Kevin over the last 6 months.

Nope still have mine and just got my sk2500 last week. Nothing but good deals between me and Kevin over the last 6 months.
I thought you did since you said your Treo handled the sk2500 like nothing, thought you meant the Treo company lol and hopefully he continues with good dealings and rebuilds his rep. Great subs to start out with and I hear he's releasing more powerful subs soon.

I thought you did since you said your Treo handled the sk2500 like nothing, thought you meant the Treo company lol and hopefully he continues with good dealings and rebuilds his rep. Great subs to start out with and I hear he's releasing more powerful subs soon.
I dnt use subs with poly spiders = Fail.. But the VVX is solid. GLOP..

I've got an older MB Quart PAB 1200.1. Got the box, bass knob, end caps, etc.... I'd of course add some cash on my end. PM me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...