Wtt my sub and amp for 18 inch sub with box/or two 12s heavy weight in box

funny, so I guess you can afford to ship things but not pay for a custom built enclosure for the sub your wanting to trade.. Shady man, real shady.

well im scare cause everyday its a new name in the scammers box so im hoping to find someone local .its christmas i have kids cant give money away so if u cant seen then im sorry

well im scare cause everyday its a new name in the scammers box so im hoping to find someone local .its christmas i have kids cant give money away so if u cant seen then im sorry
Then GTFO out of the online classifieds. You do not belong. No one wants to get ripped off, but having a custom enclosure built to your specs for you then bailing on the payment after it was done and payment bill was sent is BS(and shady). I'm sorry, but you just took money out of someone's pockets for their time and materials to build your box. That could have been time spent on building something for a paying customer or on their family. So do not try and pull that crap. If you can not afford to spend the money on your hobby do your family a huge favor, get some priorities. Do not spend what you do not have.

He text and said he don't care about costing anyone money or ripping them off. Exact words... "ole well"

He did say to send first and he will pay.. LOL stupid scammer. This is what we get with new kids around here.

That is so messed up! Its hard enough to find a good custom box builder that knows what he is doing to even try to work with you on getting a enclosure made. Because u got shady people like this. And now u got a guy that doesnt want to pay. That is F up!

After more texting he offered for the box to be shipped to him(with no money up front) and he would pay then. LOL Also, he then went on to start with name calling.(white trash and rip off monkey). I guess no matter how much one tries to make things as easy as possible some people just want to ruin it for everyone.

My suggestion is this..

He will lie/cheat/steal in order to come off ahead. I would not sell him free napkins if he was in front of me face to face.

On a side note, any one need/want a ported single 15 box? LOL if not it works great for a new setup for home theater(needs a bit lower tuning for that though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif )

Yea, that is always a problem. It is not just him bypassing paying for the box. It is more the, I will pay(every time asked) then the ship first option, then the name calling and false accusations. He refuses to ship/pay first and requires everyone to ship prior to payment or shipment of trade.

I wish you luck viveet(don't ship first lol)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.