WTT original old school Phoenix Gold ms2250

tw3nty_3
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Original Phoenix Gold MS2250

Item(s) Description/Condition: Mint not one scratch on it

Price: Trade for a quality bigger amp, let me know what you have

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

make sure you get a good price for it.I sold one of those in the big shroud with the fans for $1000 plus $100 in shipping.you could part this thing out over on the PG forum for $800+. I could of got $1500+ if i parted mine out

now that i looked at it.it is the same amp i had but i had the shroud.do your home work before taking a trade

Head over to the pg forum and do your home work.these guys

Are crazy for this model.they even have them repainted ans sell for more.i would say you have at

Least $1000 only because i dont know the condition.i xfound mine for $250 lol

I really wanted to get an hcca 2100 or ppi 2350, or 21400 the problem is I only know about old school amps, I know nothing on these new ones out today, I've been hearing alot about sundown but not much. Maybe in the 2000 to 3000 range

You can find a decent HCCA2100 for $500, The PPI 2350's are rare, $1000ish. 1st & 2nd generation US Amps were great. Might consider a VLX-400. Like the 2x100 rated Orion HCCA but 2x200. Into 1 ohm bridged puts out a real 2500 watts. Not tiny though, 44" long. $800-1000

Though, I'd keep your PG and add to the herd.

make sure you get a good price for it.I sold one of those in the big shroud with the fans for $1000 plus $100 in shipping.you could part this thing out over on the PG forum for $800+. I could of got $1500+ if i parted mine out
now that i looked at it.it is the same amp i had but i had the shroud.do your home work before taking a trade
I don't know about that. I spend some time over in the PG forum and have some old school PG amps. I have seen this amp go for around $350 not too long ago. Just sayin.' good luck with sale, it is a beautiful amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.