ZED AUDIO /Minilith 600w x 1/Draconia 70w x 4

Participant count
  • Participant list

talibmohamid
10+ year member

The Jay-Z of Car Audio
Has anyone dealt withthis amplifiers, I have read nothing but great stuff about them, I want some input from you guys, I was planning on running (2) Miniliths / 1 for each JL Audio 12w6v2's I have and the Draconia on my MB Quartz Premium 6 and a halfs and the on my rear feel, which is a pair or coaxials , Quartz also....

I have emailed 2 people with Draconias. They both loved them and said the SQ was awesome. The amps have good power too according to them. I have a Deuce and a Gladius. Both of those are top notch. I am getting ready to order a Draconia with the brown burr chips in it. Probably will try a Minilith too.

Zed has been good to me over the last 20 years, so I will be good to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.