SOLD Zuki 6 Channel Goodness - Pure SQ

stereo_luver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an almost BNIB (well no box since Patrick doesn't supply boxes with these) Zuki 6 Channel rated at (Zuki) 3wpc. Seperate power sections / supplies for channels A, B, C, D then E&F. FORGET the 3wpc and read some reviews. Pure class AB with provisions to do 3-way active off the amp. No noise floor like the class D amps. Pure SQ. I paid $375 shipped so I want $375 and shipping. I have new Zuki amps being built for competition only. Keep in mind that the 3wpc actually means 85-90wpc of clean power....closer to 100-125wpc @ 14.4 volts.

Chuck

Focal 165KF K2p set, Zapco DSP-6/SLRC controller, Zapco AG-650. Have boxes for all but the amp. We can work the details out if interested in any of these items.

I'm actually looking for a couple of amps to run my front stage (3-way) active. I love the Zuki and does it ever have the cleanest sound, But I'm a compulsive system changer so I'm looking to pass this along for someone else to try and hopefully I either sell this amp or trade for 6 more channels to try. I have my eye on some Arc Audio amps. Just waiting to see what we can do. Let me know what you have.

Chuck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.