08 Silverado on 26" Bentchi B15's

lastcall
10+ year member

lastcall
i got a call and this guy wanted to pay to have my lift and everything taken off my truck and put on his truck. so we made a deal and he gave me his 26's that he just bought. dont know if im going to kep them or not but i just picked it up saturday from the shop. went from 11mpg to 16mpg. only reason i switched with him was to save some money on gas. i want black 26's but we will see.

Before Pic

009wj.jpg

After Pics

016kz.jpg

015h.jpg

yea it ***** going from lifted to normal height. but im not keeping the truck much longer and i wanted to get all of that stuff taken off before i traded it in. the guy paid for everything plus gave me $700 on top of that. it cost $2000 just to switch the lift out. i travel 6 hours roundtrip almost every weekend and the gas was killin my wallet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.