2m ($199) $10 ea.

5m ($369) $15 ea.

7m ($469) $20 ea.

10m ($549) $30 ea.

15m ($729) $40 ea.

approx. $100K in inventory

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ shipping

Liquidating all inventory of High End HDMI cables.. These cables retail from $159-$2229 each.

approx. $100,000.00 in retail inventory.. Some are in retail boxing, some in retail packaging without the retail boxes..

Cables are NEC approved and CL rated for "in-wall" installation.

Any dealers, want a huge buyout, contact me, would liquidate entire inventory..

ScreenHunter_25Nov021347.gif

ScreenHunter_24Nov021347.gif

ScreenHunter_23Nov021346.gif

ScreenHunter_22Nov021346.gif

ScreenHunter_20Nov021345.gif

ScreenHunter_19Nov021344.gif

ScreenHunter_26Nov021347.gif

PICT2485.jpg

PICT2456.jpg

PICT2465.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen these cables. Are they any good? I see a high price tag, but I have seen $1,300 crap subs as well.
It's like Monster. For the most part, that retail figure means NOTHING. About 99% of an HDMI cable (functionality) is identical across the board. You are paying for a name, and sheathing. If you have somewhat short, straight runs where there should be no interference, buy cheap. That said, this is a decent price for HDMI cables, so by all means a good grab.

well no, not all cables are the same.. and yes these are very good, they were making a name in the market, yes high, but arent alot of things.. They had several patents before they went bankrupt, and on their active cables, they couldnt be beat, only cable on the market you could run long runs with active power on either end to push signal without using other items to do the job.. take it how you want, they are not cheap cables, and by no means were they cheaply produced, maybe thats why they used up millions in funding to only go bankrupt like so many other goood companies.

"VizionWare's base technology is noise reduction and high performance interconnect extension. The technology is implemented in chips and those chips are embedded into many different types of digital interconnect products, such as cables, adapters, and signal management products."

"Existing cable implementations typically require extensive shielding and connectors that deliver marginal results because they are passive. Unlike existing technologies, VizionWare's cables and adapters are reach independent interconnect products that offer higher fidelity and better resolution, regardless of installation configuration."

"VizionWare has developed the core digital technology in silicon and has successfully implemented this technology into HDMI digital interconnects and adapters that demonstrate stunning digital signal fidelity independent of reach limitations and video resolution."

Maybe they should've have priced them more reasonably and made a whole lot more sales.... $160 bucks for 1 meter? Let's get real. It better cook and clean for me too.

But at these prices, hell, this is a good deal on cruddy cables, let alone high-end ones!

Well save me (3) 2m and I will get them next Friday!
Dont think i will sell that many of the inventory by friday, but if for some reason i do, or someone comes by and want to take it all... I will make sure you have 3 of the 2m, I am attaching a pop up to the inventory now as 3 commited for you..

that may just be part of the reason millions in funding got spent only to sink them debt wise... lol.. believe me they were a hard sell, but outstanding.. I had no problems selling the longer ones in million dollar homes that needed 50'-150' runs.. i dont argue, at the reg. retail pricing, it was not for your normal consumer with a few thousand dollar home theater, but those that spent 60-100k on systems insisted on such cables, now that they went under, us poor normal folk get to reap the rewards.. I know that sounds bad, but that is what happens in our sucky economy.

ok, im not going to argue the cable technology with anyone.. there is a difference in construction, build, ability to carry signal long runs, etc.. there is no need to bash my thread here. i mean i would be happy to run these against your cable any day.. especially on a long run..

price for a 5m to 91761? i need a hdmi cable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a ps3 that needs one.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

ok, im not going to argue the cable technology with anyone.. there is a difference in construction, build, ability to carry signal long runs, etc.. there is no need to bash my thread here. i mean i would be happy to run these against your cable any day.. especially on a long run..
exactly lol. go make another thread or something. same as comparing audio companies that brand amps all from zenon buildhouses with dif. prices.

I was going to argue this too. They may have used technology to help get that signal across a longer cable without needing repeaters, but there is NO 1-10m cable worth over $100 in this day and age.
ok, well lets not argue this on MY thread.. if you guys do not like the cable pricing etc, please take it to another forum.. If they priced their technology higher and it hurt them, then so be it.. Please dont clutter this thread up with it.. i mean after all a BOSS amp is just as good as a ZAPCO amp, right, lol.....

price for a 5m to 91761? i need a hdmi cable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a ps3 that needs one. 

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

can you pm me a price please?????

can you pm me a price please?????
pm sent sir.

another funny note, only company on the market (that i know of), that serialized every one of their cables...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tallc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tallc
tx
Start date
Participants