$100,000.00 Liquidation of High End HDMI cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
im selling alot right now, but if you guys out there are buying several cables like a few have done, depending on size, etc... let me know your plans first, so i can try to do free shipping or something on bigger orders..

Email address? My brother is going to purchase several of them, and I will purchase one or two as well.
Ronny, clear your PM box, trying to send you a PM..

all other PM's replied to ..

thanks guys..... these are super great prices... remember to PM me if your getting several cables, so i can see what i can do with some free shipping or something.. doing my best to work with people..

Like Tallc said to you guys, debate HDMI tech all you want, in the appropriate section. Off-topic discussions like that are against the rules in a f/s thread, unless welcomed by the OP. Clearly he doesn't want his thread cluttered with it, he asked nicely to stop... now Im asking you nicely to stop. Thank you.

ok, guys im back in town.. Orders will resume shipping tomorrow.. We will be going back over inventory this week, to upate what we have.. I do have some 20M cables as well... Not many of those left in stock, and the 2m i need to verify as our inventory is kinda screwy right now..

ive had some questions about white box? that is a power supply... Anything over 5m's is a ACTIVE cable, it has built in power in the cable, you dont have to use power supply, but if you have a long run, you use it, They are top knotch and expensive cables, for very cheap.. And the power can be connected on EITHER end, it does not matter..

Ok guys, Regis finished their inventory today of our warehouse.. all i can say is ooooooops, my quick guess in retail value was off, its more like retail value $306,725.00... Yeah, i know... anyway, i held off alot of shipping today, because of the inventory going on... updates......

1M - almost depleted, so better hurry

2M - even worse, only a few left

5,7,10M - plenty of stock left

15M - only a few left

20M - not many of those left..

If anyone ordering some 5,7, and 10M, or just a decent amount anyway, i have some HDMI's we stocked (no power supplies) that we have (in case of replacements), anyway, let me know what your order may be, and i am willing to toss in some extra's so you will always have a backup cable, or if you wanted to apply power they just use a 6v, 700ma power supply.. Send me your PM's and take advantage of some extra FREE cables while your at it..

Man,i need to figure out how many/lengths I need.cash only for local?
well thats a tricky one, as local im supposed to charge tax for the UNCLE.. lets say if its just a couple cables, then yeah cash only (not worth the fees and hassle), if a bunch, then i can do CC here and prob. can still eat the taxes.. I will work with ya, hell i need to get em gone so i can take my hickies this year.. shoot me a pm and #, if you want to talk about it..

Price on a 5m shipped to 14485, if its good I maybe able to sell more here.
pricing is at beginning of thread... of course its good, cant get any better, its so far below cost, its just stupid.. single 5m goes in a med. flat rate box $10.70, thats out of package, if you want the pretty white box, that makes it $15 for a large flat rate box..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tallc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tallc
tx
Start date
Participants