$100,000.00 Liquidation of High End HDMI cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price on a 5m shipped to 14485, if its good I maybe able to sell more here.
pricing is at beginning of thread... of course its good, cant get any better, its so far below cost, its just stupid.. single 5m goes in a med. flat rate box $10.70, thats out of package, if you want the pretty white box, that makes it $15 for a large flat rate box..

Here is the Actual Confidential Dealer price list so you guys can see how good a darn deal this is.. The company cant get pissed, seeing how they are out of business...

vizionwaredealerpricing111111-1.jpg

What a steal! Any chance you can post some closer-up pictures of the wire?
yeah, like what are you wanting exactly?

also, one of my guys ran over one of the long cables we had and sheared that puppy in half.. So i was sitting in the office and thought, hell im gonna bust the end open to see what it looks like, lol.. anyway , i will post a pic of the end showing the circuit board as well.

Here you go... you made me open a package, lol.. this shows you the power supply, etc.. can be connected to either end of cable.. cables above 5M come with power supply.. all cables have the circuits, so even though the 1m and 2m do not come with power supplies, you could actually use one, but you sure dont need one on a short run like that... also here is a pic of the cable end i broke apart to show the circuit board chip embedded in the cable..

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

100% dealer markup FTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

bump for some ridiculous cables

yeah, like what are you wanting exactly?
also, one of my guys ran over one of the long cables we had and sheared that puppy in half.. So i was sitting in the office and thought, hell im gonna bust the end open to see what it looks like, lol.. anyway , i will post a pic of the end showing the circuit board as well.
Those pictures are just what I was looking for, thanks!!!

Those pictures are just what I was looking for, thanks!!!

not a problem... oh, and whats showing is one of the 15m cables (49.5')

here is a example of the cable size.. I have this sitting next to a ProFlex hdmi cable...

DSC00034.jpg

update on cables that are left

1m - approx. 12

2m - approx. 7

5m, 7m, 10m - several so no worries

15m - approx. 13

20m - approx. 12

Last edited by a moderator:
Save me a 2m till wednesday? PM price shipped to 99518.
cant really save any at this point, if you look above, i just changed the cable count again, several orders in the past hour alone.. so 1M and 2M are about gone, dont see any 2m left after tomorrow, but you never know.. and were really trying to move this inventory... We do CC only, so should not be a problem for you to grab a few if you need them quickly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tallc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tallc
tx
Start date
Participants