SOLD 13.5in w7 in box and 1000watt jl mono block amp FS

not interested in a trade really sorry, what do you mean by the prices? you think they are too high, or no one is spending that kinda money on this forum? i dont think my prices are that bad, about 100 under ebay on each, + a nice, jl spec build box

No one on this forum is likely to buy them, but you never know! They are good products, just a lot of JL haters on here. GLWS!

lol

At that price none of this will sell. If it does im happy for you.

Not many people on here are big fans of JL, and alot of people on the forum are cheap. 600 for a w7 and ported box.

ouch........does that come with lube at least?

how the hell is 600 for a 13w7 and a ported box too much? that's a decent price
good luck op
Because you can get a new one for that if you look in the right places not to mention you can get better stuff for 1/3 of the price.

JL is one of the elites for SQL, Period.

The problem is, JL knows this so they charge out of the ass for their products. Even though they make great ****, They are in no way worth what JL charges for them and this massive inflation cause their performance to be overshadowed. The people on this forum aren't cheap, they just wont pay too much when they can go elsewhere for cheaper. Compared to new prices, OPs prices are pretty good, but compared to real world performance per $1, JL will never be a good deal unless a W7 comes to like $300.

OP you might as well keep the ish and keep listenin.

JL is one of the elites for SQL, Period.
The problem is, JL knows this so they charge out of the ass for their products. Even though they make great ****, They are in no way worth what JL charges for them and this massive inflation cause their performance to be overshadowed. The people on this forum aren't cheap, they just wont pay too much when they can go elsewhere for cheaper. Compared to new prices, OPs prices are pretty good, but compared to real world performance per $1, JL will never be a good deal unless a W7 comes to like $300.

OP you might as well keep the ish and keep listenin.
Just as worst said I have a buddy with with 3 13.5w7's and 3 1000/1's in his tahoe, and it sounds absolutely amazing but for the $3500-4000 dollars he has into it its not very impressive. Hell I'm getting ready order 3 ssd 18's brand new for less than 700 and a brand new amp that is .5 ohm stable and does 4k rms @.5 for 550. Good luck to you hope you sell them but you may have a better time on craigslist.

I think you might have better luck on craigslist to people who think JL is gods gift to the world...I like JL, but for the performance you get, Im not gonna pay for it. GLWS tho...

plus many ppl on here are spl bass heads.. even though JL is great, but why pay that when you can get a NS for less and be louder.. I had some JL **** before and I loved it, I just didnt pay those type of prices. I bought from my boy who upgraded and gave me a 500/1 amp and i was amazed! GLWS though. maybe DIY would be a better place too..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.