2 10's 4" coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpetree
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 10" drivers

I got these in a local trade. I do not know too much about them besides this: 4" coils, dual 2 configuration, trf soft parts, first gen mofo SPL motors, 4 spoke baskets, 3 spiders, 8 gauge direct leads. They are super stiff and have not seen any power yet.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They function 100%, cosmetically they are ugly IMO.

The baskets had to get drilled in order for three bolts to mount to the motors. There are three bolts that go through the motors and attach to the baskets, that's how the motors where built. Please look at picture number 6. There is also ca glue residue on the top of the motors.

Price:

$225.00 obo each. Trades are welcomed, car audio or not.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you.. My guess is that they each weigh around 60 pounds.

Item Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Waste to large a coil for a 10. Trf parts are great parts to bad they will barely move. Should do well for burps though hopefully you will get lucky and find someone who needs them for next season.
I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

i got a custom 15 with the same motor and a trf coil and it is LOUD!!! gave it 2200 watts for a 30min. drive and only got slightly warm glws man.

I'm interested but is there any way to see close-up pix that are a little better focused.

I'd like to get a better sense for the quality of the assembly work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...