2.25in depth components to go with 8in midbass

I have the same problem with my S-10.
I think the Rainbow SLC line will fit. Another choice is the space line by hertz. I have the space 8 set...it's an 8" midbass with less than 2.25" mounting depth.
why would i want 8in midbasses when my "sub" is an 8in midbass

Well, you said you wanted quality so I recommended the arc, they're great amps and they are resonibly priced as well. I'm getting 3 from a guy in this forum for way cheaper than woofersetc.com has them and I'm getting a warranty. If your interested pm me and I'll give you his screename so you can deal with him. I won't steer you wrong, he's a great guy.
if you could pm me that, it would be great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

illusion audio luccent 6.5"s
2 inch mounting depth.
thanks for the info. will look into

thanks. that amp looks really nice. still debating on speakers though.

for the amp; could i give the sub like 200 watts and everything thats left to the front comps?

sorry i'm not that great at this stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.