2 Stereo Integrigty MAG V3 * NIB* 56mm Xmax P - P ...

Roland
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Atlanta
Item(s) for Sale:

2 - Stereo Integrigty MAG V3 NIB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mag v3 12″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity

Price:

$175 each OBO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Spilt shipping ConUS ( should cost you less than $20)

Item Pictures: pictures with the date coming when I get home.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: 2 - Stereo Integrigty MAG V3 NIB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mag v3 12″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity

Price:

$175 each OBO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Spilt shipping ConUS ( should cost you less than $20)

Item Pictures: pictures with the date coming when I get home.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
5 hours and no pics.....

These were bought when they were $140ea huh?
I ultimately ended up cancelling the order as I ordered the DP 12 instead.

GLWS tho. Should add that they are Dual 2 ohm in the OP
Really? This Passive aggressive post is ridiculous. What's the is purpose of posting what subwoofer you like better, or what you subwoofer you bought instead of what i'm selling?

$140??? Whatever deal you got, or could have had on this subwoofers has no business being posted here! If you could get them for Free then Good for you, it has no bearing on my sale!! Dude, think before you crap on peoples classified adds!

These Cost $199 new and they were real a bargain at that price. The manufacture discontinued selling these because he could not make enough profit on them at $199 to make it worth his time... I'm selling them for $175 OBO. You got it? Rant over.

Really? This Passive aggressive post is ridiculous. What's the is purpose of posting what subwoofer you like better, or what you subwoofer you bought instead of what i'm selling?
$140??? Whatever deal you got, or could have had on this subwoofers has no business being posted here! If you could get them for Free then Good for you, it has no bearing on my sale!! Dude, think before you crap on peoples classified adds!

These Cost $199 new and they were real a bargain at that price. The manufacture discontinued selling these because he could not make enough profit on them at $199 to make it worth his time... I'm selling them for $175 OBO. You got it? Rant over.
Agree. I bought my CDT QES-1220's, 5 weeks later they cut $200 each off the price I paid. I got the jimmy jam. Value is relative, meaning to get these awesome drivers from you will cost $175, Ok.

lol that's why you messaged me telling me to remove my post that you got them for $140 ea?

Seems like your jimmies got rustled

I'm sorry but Im not in the business of trying to screw over the next man for a small buck. To each his own I guess.

And it's not a deal that I got. It was pretty common knowledge that these were $140 as Nick posted in on his Facebook page. Back in September iirc, and then again in October.

But hey, if it helps you sleep better at night, then by all means, go for it

lol that's why you messaged me telling me to remove my post that you got them for $140 ea?
Seems like your jimmies got rustled

I'm sorry but Im not in the business of trying to screw over the next man for a small buck. To each his own I guess.

And it's not a deal that I got. It was pretty common knowledge that these were $140 as Nick posted in on his Facebook page. Back in September iirc, and then again in October.

But hey, if it helps you sleep better at night, then by all means, go for it
I pm'ed you to give you a chance to rethink what you did. I wasn't sure if you are just stupid and don't understand common courtesy, or if you are just anti-capitalist ******* with a point to prove. Turns out you're you are trying to be both.

If you think i'm a bad guy, or i'm ripping people off, go ahead state your case. You can go with i paid $10 for them and make your case how selling a new, quality, assembled in America, subwoofer in perfect condition for a price well below going price of comparable subwoofers is ripping people off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.