2005 Jetta false floor build

Participant count
  • Participant list

AVX Mike
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Here is a Jetta I recently finished. Customer had previously been to other shops and wasn't happy with what they were offering him. He ended up by us and got the following build. Keeping trunk space wasn't offered by other shops but when he mentioned having kids I knew a false floor would be the best for him and his lifestyle. Full air ride suspension kit at the bottom of the tire well, 2-12" memphis subs and a memphis mono block. Since the original install he has added interior led lighting and upgraded to Memphis M5 12" subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...

About this thread

AVX Mike

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AVX Mike
Waite Park, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date